Skip to main content

More on abominations...

Here is something I found on Bibleknowledge.com that shows what some so called christians are all about. What is interesting here of course is that none of the people writing this have any idea of what its like to have any sort of gender confusion. They just simply state to suck it up for God. Well I’ve been doing that all my life but still you need to read it to believe it.

My sister who is highly devout, originally thought that my condition was a choice. She tried everything to persuade me to change but that would involve changing the way I was made. She now understands that I have a cross to bear because of all the reading she has done.

Still the fundamentalist bible belt thumpers are even worse:

In addition to the increase of the gay population, there has also been a corresponding increase in the number of transvestites and transsexuals.

Transvestites are men who like to dress up in woman’s clothes, along with putting on all of the makeup that women will normally use. Transsexuals will go one step further and undergo a sex change operation in order to literally try and become a woman.

Believe it or not, the Bible also has something to say about this issue. Again, it is back in the Old Testament, and many Christians are not even aware this verse exists on the subject. The verse is very specific and once again God says that this kind of activity is an abomination in His sight and that He will not tolerate or accept it. Like many homosexuals, I believe that many transsexuals and transvestites are operating under heavy demonic influence.

As in the case of homosexuality, there is freedom and full deliverance for all of them if they are willing to confess their sin before God, accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then allow the Holy Spirit to do inner surgery on them by casting out this unholy desire and any demons who may be operating behind the scenes giving them this unholy desire.

The Scripture Verse

Here is the verse that will give us this direct revelation from the Lord:

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an ABOMINATION to the Lord your God.” (Deuteronomy 22:5)

If God is telling both men and women they cannot dress up in each other’s clothes – then I believe He is also implying they cannot go to the next step and try to get a sex change operation to try and change the gender they were born into this world with.

If wearing clothes from a person of the opposite sex is considered an abomination in the eyes of God – can you imagine what God must think about someone trying to undergo a full sex change operation in order to try and completely change the gender they were born into this world with?

Again, if God should ever arrange for any of you to witness to someone who is either engaging or thinking about engaging in this activity, show them this verse. At least they will have been warned by God Himself as to what His direct opinion is on this matter.

If the Bible says that homosexuals will not be entering into heaven when they die and cross over, then this verse may also be implying that this particular sin may keep some of these people out of heaven – especially the sin of transsexualism where a person actually undergoes the full sex change operation. If God the Father is calling this kind of activity an abomination in the above verse, then I would not want to be tempting my eternal fate with Him on this issue if I am a Christian.

I have to believe the sin of transsexualism may be one of the highest abominations in the eyes of God since you are tampering with and trying to change the very nature of who you really are by the gender that God Himself has created you to be in this life.

For those of you who ever run across a Christian who is thinking about undergoing a full sex change operation – explain all of the above to them, and tell them to go direct to God the Father and ask His direct opinion on the matter. I have to believe that God will come through loud and clear for them on this issue if they are really open to receiving His direct Word on it”

Why did’nt I think of all this before? Well that makes all the difference to me now that I've read all this. I will be on the straight and narrow from now on. Thanks guys for showing me the light.

I wonder what God thinks about all this really.

Comments

  1. The Bible is a big book with lots of words and it has been subjected to several translations over the centuries. I do not think that all words in the Bible are equal. I also believe that many of the verses are allegorical rather than literal.

    While some may look to the old allegorical verse in Deuteronomy I would refer to the most popular verse in the Bible, John, 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave is one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

    If I had to weigh the verses for meaning and significance my scale tips to John, 3:16. If someone hassles you on a select verse you may ask them if they would reject the teachings of John 3:16 since it is not consistent with the lord treating a TG/CD as an abomination.

    I am spiritual and believe in God. I do believe that God loves all his children, including me, regardless of how I am dressed.

    Pat

    PS: Most of my clothes are made with modern materials such as nylon, spandex, etc. I much prefer these products than the old sack cloth of the B.C. era. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...thanks for that Pat. I was only posting this not because I believe it but to show the lengths to which some people go in their ideas about gender issues and religion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Oh please its 2016!"

I have mentioned before that I have a lovely young couple living above the unit next to mine. Well the other day as I was getting in the door, she and I overlapped for the first time with me dressed as a woman.

We had a nice conversation and at some point I mentioned the obvious which was that I had told her future husband that they might see me in a different guise from time to time so they wouldn't wonder about who the strange woman was. She just looked at me almost rolling her eyes while smiling from ear to ear and said:

"Oh Please it's 2016!"

For the record she was also very complementary regarding my choice of attire.

I could care less at this point in my life what people think but it is still lovely to see the millennial generation's freedom of spirit and acceptance so lacking in previous generations. Yes they have their own foibles, as does every generation, but this area certainly isn't one of them.

the pseudoscience behind gender dysphoria

The real science as to what causes gender dysphoria still awaits.

Harry Benjamin was on to something except he didn’t have the scientific evidence to back up his suspicions hence, like a true scientist, he negated to draw conclusions. His hunch, based on treating so many patients over his lifetime, was that one is born with a predisposition to be gender dysphoric.

However, with inconclusive brain scans and no DNA marker (as of yet) we are left with believing the word of people who need help and only want to lead happy and productive lives.

The best we have been able to muster since Benjamin's death in 1986 was to amass statistics on who gets a boner imagining themselves as a woman which is in equal parts pathetic and disappointing. For this is not really science at all but is instead playing with interview data that doesn't point to anything definitive or conclusive. I have dealt with this problem at great length in my blog.

The whole thing started with Kurt Freund's obses…

looking past cross gender arousal

Jack’s latest Crossdreamers post got me thinking about cross gender arousal and how it could be avoided; also whether it even matters. This with particular focus on the inability to relate of someone on the outside looking in.

You see, sexuality is a very complicated thing to begin with and when you then add gender identity ambiguity it becomes a recipe to really confuse someone.

So imagine that you are a little boy who identifies as a girl but then along comes puberty and short circuits everything by having the sex you identify with also be the sex you are attracted to. For in essence this is what happens to all all male to female gender dysphoric trans persons who are attracted to women.

So I ask myself: can I imagine a scenario where this inherent contradiction would not produce sexual confusion? The answer is that I cannot.

I am in the unique position, like many of you, to have experienced an early identification with the feminine become sexualized later on. This brought confusion…