Thursday, 5 May 2016

a little debunking

There is a myth being propagated by the Blanchardians but also by some androphilic transsexuals that gynephilics cannot be innately feminine and are actually more akin to deluded men in dresses. According to them we are driven by our own sexual interest in the woman in the mirror and have no internal female identity to speak of.

Of course this is not true and I am but one example among many others who can dispel this notion.

Not only have I always had androgynous facial features which have allowed me to pass rather well but I am able to easily and readily express myself as a feminine woman without much effort. It’s just that I put on a cover for many years and suppressed those tendencies in order to blend in.

I am now known as a feminine middle aged woman by a whole host of people who don’t even know that I am genetically male and have been complimented on my comportment, dress and makeup style on a great number of occasions.

Of course there are some gynephilics who are not naturally feminine but then so are a whole host of genetic women who aren’t at all interested in femininity. Is that surprising?

There are feminine men and masculine women and everything in between in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment