Tuesday, 28 June 2016

wig woe resolved

I was looking for a way to fix a problem with one of my wigs. The cap is too large and it tends to slip back ever so slightly with prolonged wear. Therefore since I really like it, I had to find a way to fix it to my head more securely so this wouldn’t continue to happen.

After reflecting on it and even surfing on YouTube for suggestions (which were actually more complex than what I wanted), I suddenly had a brain flash: use two-sided tape; to be more specific turn a piece of tape in on itself in order to expose two adhesive faces.

I placed the wig on my head and then proceeded to put three pieces strategically just where the forehead meets the natural hairline. This turned out to be a great idea because the wig stayed in place without so much of a hint of movement over the 2 hour period that I wore it. The tape I used was surgical adhesive tape you find at any drugstore but I suspect a number of other types would do the trick as well.

If you have had this issue as well, I highly recommend this solution as it is cheap and quick.


1 comment:

  1. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
    Human hair wig

    ReplyDelete