Monday, 25 July 2016

Sunday at the museum

I know I rarely go into specifics regarding my outings but I am doing so today to encourage those of you who have held back due to any fears you may still harbour.

This past Sunday I ended up going to the Pompeii exhibition at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. In addition the fee got me into the Toulouse Lautrec print exhibit so I wound up seeing a double feature. It was a warm day so I wore a new summer dress I recently got for a bargain price and pumps that were higher than normal yet comfortable due to their chunky heel.

Interestingly there was someone there from my company yet I am almost certain that they didn't see me. However even if they had it would not overly concern me because this has happened to me before including having to literally flag down my own brother who hadn't recognized me as I passed him on the street. I am not phased by this any longer as I am almost completely done hiding from anyone at this point. You just get tired after a while.

The first picture below was taken by the waiter who kindly agreed to do so during this pit stop for a beer after the museum visit.

Now get out there if the spirit moves you!







6 comments: