Monday, 31 October 2016

I meet one of my readers

Although Davina didn't know it at the time, she is the first of my readers that I have ever met in person. She had contacted me quite some time ago signalling her intent to be in Montreal at the end of October and asked if I would like to meet. I wholeheartedly agreed to do so.

For the record she lives in south America and travels quite extensively for work.

I suggested a resto in the downtown core for brunch at 10 30 am. By then I had already attended my church service and was primed to meet Davina and have a bite to eat.

The conversation flowed well and like other trans people I have met there were similarities but also divergences confirming all the more that we are indeed a mosaic.

We spent a nice couple of hours discussing our histories and the time just flew by. Needless to say it will be my distinct pleasure to overlap again. As a side note she has met Stana in person before and confirmed she is just as nice as she presents herself in her blog.

Turns out that Davina is a lovely person with lots of interesting things to say and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "nice" comments! Davina is one of my Chicago House Sisters at Fantasia Fair. So sorry I missed her this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Finally! I was wondering where you live since that info isn't in your profile. Montreal. Cool. I've never been there but rode my motorcycle up to Toronto this Summer to visit friends. (I live in NY.) Now to continue searching for the other pieces of the puzzle -- your age and what you do for a living... Sorry to be such a stalker!

    ReplyDelete