TYPE IV - Transsexual - Non-Surgical
• Gender "feeling" : Uncertain Wavering between TV and TS. May reject "gender".
• Dressing Habits and Social Life : "Dresses" often as possible with insufficient relief of gender discomfort. May live as man or as a woman.
• Sex Object Choice and Sex Life : Libido low. Generally asexual or autoerotic. May be bisexual.
• Conversion Operation (SRS) : Attractive but not required.
• Hormone Therapy/Estrogen Therapy : Needed for comfort & emotional balance.
• Psychotherapy : Only as guidance, most often refused and unsuccessful.
• Remarks : Social life dependant on circumstances. Often identifies as "transgenderist".
This describes me almost perfectly.
As far as estrogen therapy goes I am not sold on the idea because it would tamper with my brain chemistry, make it harder for me to pass as a male. My saving grace here has been my ability to pass as a woman without the assistance of hormones. Once I removed guilt and shame and I allowed Joanna to blossom then I started to become more satisfied with my dressing outings.
In other words, it helped my gender disphoria.
The problem with this type of transsexual is that they are perennially on the fence and so it will take a management plan to keep my disphoria in check. I think I am slowly achieving such a plan.
I have been very appreciative of the help I have been getting from my readers while I have struggled and posted about how to get where I need to.
Please continue to post because not only are you helping but I am at the same time greatly enjoying the dialogue.